Sometimes, when we are on vacation or honeymoon, we may spent all of our time exploring the new places, visiting interesting spots, watching attractive performances, enjoying native cuisines, and we forget to stay health and fresh when it is time we come back. Now, when we're on Hawaii vacation it's an easy way to have healthy and fresh in body and mind. I have a few tips to stay in a great condition until you come back to your workplace and daily activities.
- Drink plenty of water everyday. Hawaii humidity and heat will make you sweat, increasing the risk of dehydration. Do not drink coffee, soda, or tea a lot. Those beverages contain a lot of caffeine. The caffeine will make you more dehydration. Don't forget to carry a bottle of water when you're on a beach.
- Try the detox diet in Hawaii. When you travel in Hawaii, it is pretty easy to have one. Hawaii is blessed with plenty of local fresh products. You have to try the raw vegetables salad for lunch. Choose the organic one you don't want to be poisoned by the toxic pesticide, right? The raw vegetables are good for detoxification, because it provides you with maximum live natural nutrition. Ancient Hawaiians were very fit and live longer than Modern Hawaiians. Their diet contain high fiber, high starch, low saturated fat, low sodium. and low cholesterol.
- Drink the Tahitian Noni Juice, it greats for your immune system, circulatory system, digestive system, metabolic system, skin, and hair.It tastes like wine but alcohol free.
- Enjoy the exquisite health spas and natural health centers that spread in Hawaii that revolve round holistic and natural healing for your body and spirit.
- Keep exercising. Take time to have a couple round of jogging or some stretching in your resort's gym.
So, for honeymooners enjoy your precious time in Hawaii and don't forget to stay healthy. Have a nice honeymoon.