The Caribbean Islands are amazing. You know.. as one of Conservation International's biodiversity hotspots, Caribbean Islands are blessed with diverse ecosystems ranging from montane cloud forests to cactus scrublands. These Islands are super favorite destinations for honeymooners. But with more than 7,000 islands with many reefs, cays, and islets you will have a serious difficulty decide what place to go for your honeymoon and holiday destination. Surely, Caribbean Islands are must visited place before you die. I try to describe the top 5 super romantic hideaway for honeymoon destination in Caribbean Islands.
- Jamaica, as the best adventure island in Caribbean. If you like to experience a little bit of adventure in your honeymoon, you have to visit Jamaica. Jamaica is also known for its numerous all-inclusive resorts like Sandals, Beaches, and SuperClubs. You have to visit Kingston the epicentre of Jamaica's government and commerce, Montego Bay with their shops, restaurants, and clubs. Also a championship golf courses in lavish resorts. Montego Bay is known with its natural beauty and man- make luxury. Don't forget the Negril and Ocho Rios too.
- Barbados, if you love beaches. Barbados is the best beaches island in the Caribbean. Some of the finest beaches in the Caribbean lie along the Gold-Coast of Barbados, with the deluxe hotels in the Northern Hemisphere. The romantic hideaways include the Payness Bay, Brandon's Beach, Brighton Beach, and Paradise Beach
- Turks & Caicos, if you decide to have a great and unforgettable diving experience with your spouse. These islands offer a rich assortment of unexplored underwater sites. Many divers and boaters often spot w hales in January-March. Contains miles of reefs house, colonies of black corals, rare forms of anemone, purple sponges, stunning gorgonian, and tho usands of fish in "drop-off" diving about 2,100m (6,888feet) below sea levels.
- Aruba is an excellent choice for honeymooners to have their special romantic hideaways. You will find many resorts option and not just that you will experience the best nightlife and exciting daytime activities. From casinos to waverunners. The beaches are amazing too, with white sand and blue sparkling water, it won't take long for you to swim into it. Aruba has the largest saltwater desalination plants in the world and many interesting museums.
- Bahama is the must visited destination for your honeymoon. You may explore and enjoy Bahama like never before. If you love fishing try West End. It's the world's best bonefishing site. Visit the Old Bahama Bay, it offers a secluded beach that combined with a luxurious of first class resort. If you own a boat, you may sail for yourself from Florida Coast and it's only about 64 miles. Dock your boat at the Old Bahama Bay's marina and enjoy the Caribbean's warm water with your spouse or family.
Those are just suggestions for your honeymoon destination. Have a nice honeymoon.